Zone of the Enders HD Collection?is an Action video game collection featuring two games from Hideo Kojima’s,?Zone of the Enders?series. Originally developed for PlayStation 2 in 2001 and 2003 respectively, the included games -?Zone of the Enders?and?Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner?- are remastered in high-definition, and feature an engrossing story based in humanity’s expansion into space and the conflicts that result. Features include: the full classic games, dramatic and action-oriented flying/floating mecha (robot anime) combat, new opening animations, Playstation trophy support, and a demo for the upcoming 2013 Konami release,?Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Key Game Features
- Two Classic Games In One Release?- The two classic PS2 games?Zone of the Enders, and its sequel?Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner?are included
- Dramatic Japanese Mecha Action and Storytelling?- Lose yourself in dramatic Japanese mecha robot action combat, set against an enthralling sci-fi off-world storyline
- Diverse Weapons?- In addition to mecha units’ hand-to-hand abilities, players will utilize both swords and projectile weapons during combat
- New Game Opening Animations?- In addition to the animations found within the original games,?The Zone of the Enders HD Collection?includes new opening animations for both games
- An Advanced Look at?Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance?- Players enjoy an advanced look at?Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance?through the demo included