L.A. Noire is a gritty, single player detective game set on the infamous streets and in the smoke-filled back rooms of post-war Los Angeles. Designed and developed with a nod to the classic film noire movie genre, L.A. Noire blends crystal clear graphics that bring the iconic look and feel of the era to life, with a combination of innovative technology and unique gameplay that allow you to solve crimes through interrogations and investigation. Additional features include: five LAPD based crime desks to work, the ability to analyze the case as well as suspects for clues, an accurate block-by-block recreation of eight sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles, multiple difficulty settings and more.
Key Game Features
– Solve a variety of cases across the crime desks of: Patrol, Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson
– Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case
– Use your wits to analyze suspect’s behavior and separate the truth from the lies
– Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles
– Rise up through the ranks of the LAPD from a beat cop to other positions as LAPD detective Cole Phelps
– Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by famous crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in the City of Angels’ history
– Multiple difficulty settings give players of all abilities the chance to step into the shoes of a detective in postwar L.A.